For those driven by extraordinary expectations in Residential Real Estate, Troy Ott has come to be the area’s professional of choice. Experience what Troy means by “Fortune Favors the Bold!” Take a look at Troy’s excellent marketing strategies for sellers.
|Welcome to a short, ”introductory course” in the basics of selling a home. As you click through, you will learn the answers to key questions and gain an understanding of the value of working with a Real Estate Professional.
|In order to serve you better, I’d like to share with you my plan of action regarding the sale of your home:
- To get as many qualified buyers into your home until it’s sold.
- To communicate the results of activities to include follow-up with all sales agents who have shown your home for their response
- To assist you in getting the highest possible dollar value for your property with the least amount of inconvenience.
- To represent you upon the presentation of all contracts by cooperating brokers and help you negotiate the best possible price and terms.
- To constantly look for the best possible methods of exposing your property to potential buyers in the market. To include but not limited to:
- Submit your home to the Multiple Listing Service and deliver a copy of your listing, and any/all changes that are made, for your approval.
- Create additional exposure through a professional sign and lock box.
- Submit copies of your listing to our company’s sale staff for their potential buyers.
- Promote your home to area agents by placing your home on a property tour exclusive to Agents of ALL area brokerages.
- Take professional photographs of your home which includes the Staging your home.
- Develop a professional flyer of your home which includes photos and a list of features and benefits for use by showing agents with their clients.
- Advertise your home on my personal web site and those of Real Estate Brokers and its affiliate companies.
- Hold scheduled and advertised Open House events to the general public, as mutually agreed, to sell your home.
- Choose appropriate advertising methods and continue to do so regularly until your house has been sold.
- To suggest and advise you as to any changes you might want to make in your property, thus making it even more marketable to buyers.
- To update you as to any changes in the market.
- To pre-qualify all prospective buyers, when possible and make you completely aware of all the various methods of financing that your buyer may want to use.
- To assist you in arranging interim financing, if necessary.
- To communicate with you after the contract has been accepted, on all mort-gage, title and other closing procedures throughout the closing process.
- To represent you on the date of closing and provide you with your final check.